Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Blog, New Look

DSC_0022_edited-2

It was time. I needed a change. And I do not like change but in this case, change was a far better choice. My life is so different from two years ago when I began DVMsWife's Life. I have grown as a person. New passions have evolved one being photography. It became more than a hobby. I love taking pictures of people, places and things. All creatures great and small. Wonders of our everyday lives! So with loving this passion a dream began. It is growing. My name is out there. I have so many hopes for the future. I have greater dreams. Many ideas. Creations! Perfecting this gift of capturing photographic moments.

With this new blog I hope to not only share my recent photographic sessions but to also share the happenings of my life here and there. My husband Tim's battle with brain cancer. Pictures of our critters. What our kids are up to. Life on this funny farm of ours. To keep you all in the loop because so many of my readers are dear friends of mine and my family. I have met through the blogging world via our blogs, so many wonderful people from all over the United States with huge hearts and so much love and support.

I hope you enjoy this new look. This new blog. I especially hope you enjoy seeing pictures I have taken. Photo sessions with kids and families and furry critters all right here shared on this new blog of mine!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP