Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Monday, June 27, 2011

High School Senior Pictures

Class of 2012. Congratulations to you and your upcoming 2011-2012 school year! As a high school senior you have many exciting adventures and numerous opportunities coming your way. You are almost there. You are nearing the end to your high school days and soon a new chapter to your life will welcome you. Now is the turning point in your life. What dreams do you have? What goals do you hope to achieve?
Creating pictures to showcase you is a beginning to your journey into becoming a high school senior. Show your personality. Your true self. As you are now.

As a photographer of a high school seniors I strive to make each photo session with you both creative and one that will best depict your personality. Photographing you to display your uniqueness and interests is my goal. I look forward to making this a relaxed and fun session yet spontaneous enough to achieve the best images for you!
Your senior portrait session will include:
  • 1 - 2 hours of my time and talent
  • 1 - 2 locations of your choice
  • Unlimited wardrobe changes
  • Prop and/or pet of your choice (musical instrument, favorite sport) Greatly encouraged!
  • 30 - 40 edited images available to you via an online gallery along with a proof booklet
  • Up to 10 low-resolution watermarked images for Facebook, My Space, etc.
  • (1) 8x10, (2) 5x7, and 16 wallet size prints
  • Total package $125
I am currently booking photo sessions for class of 2012 high school seniors. If you would like to discuss a photo session with me, I would love to hear from you!
My website it located here if you would like to get in touch with me.

Kirsti2

Rep7

Rep4

Kirsti3

Rep5

DSC_7605blog

DSC_7569blog

DSC_7702blog

DSC_7706blog

DSC_7640blog

DSC_1340blog

DSC_1336blog

DSC_1487blog

DSC_1560blog

DSC_1496blog

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP