Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Monday, June 6, 2011

Amy Elisabeth Photography ~ Beginner's Photography Class

My very first ever beginner's photography class took place this past Saturday. Amazingly it went so well and I completely enjoyed myself being in the "hot seat" so to speak as the ....gasp....teacher! But I loved it and the gals that attended were great to work with and I saw quite a few light bulbs go off for them throughout the day. Which for me, felt awesome. I already know I would like to teach another class soon!

I had these yummy sugar cookies made up to look like old time cameras. A local bakery designed them for me and were a huge hit.

DSC_8174blog

Our two adorable models were my daughter and niece who willingly smiled, giggled and had fun posing.

DSC_8203_edited-1

My beautiful niece! Growing up so fast!

DSC_8201blog

Interestingly enough, this cute pooch, Hope, took over as leading model. She really worked the cameras! As she pointed butterflies and shadows, cameras snapped away at her.

DSC_8217blog

Panting and drooling away, she was a hit amongst a row of photographers.

DSC_8221blog

These are just a few of the pictures taken from our time practicing outside. Such a fun day! Weather was gorgeous. Laughs were heard. Aperture and shutter speed were explained. And everyone left the class no longer with their cameras on Auto Mode! Ahhh happy day!
I am planning another class for either later this summer or early fall. If you are at all interested in receiving further information on attending, please email me, dvmswife@aim.com.

1 comments:

The Retired One July 27, 2011 at 8:12 PM  

i want to attend one of your upcoming classes, so when you get the dates and times, let me know? thanks!! xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP