Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Meet Shelby ~ Class of 2011

Shelby.Fun loving. Beautiful smile. No. Gorgeous! I loved spending a few hours with her to take her senior pictures. We hit a few of my favorite spots downtown that provide super backgrounds and mood for photographing. Shelby rocked her session with me. She was so easy to work with making my time taking pictures of her a dream. I have watched this young lady mature and she has blossomed into such a lovely soul. I have also witnessed her grow along with her cute equine love, Boo. Those two share a special bond which is so evident in their pictures.
Shelby, you are awesome in every way!

DSC_7569blog

DSC_7598blog


DSC_7605blog

DSC_7621blog

DSC_7534blog

DSC_7640blog

DSC_7702blog

DSC_7692blog

DSC_7706blog

DSC_7790blog

DSC_7814blog

DSC_7831blog

4 comments:

Alisa May 31, 2011 at 6:36 AM  

Great job on these Amy, wow!!

The Retired One May 31, 2011 at 6:43 AM  

Wonderful captures Amy! Shows her personality so well...love the one of her and the horse nuzzling!!

Caroljean at Watersong Journey May 31, 2011 at 6:50 AM  

These are all very lovely, Amy. I like all the different angles, and love the horse nuzzle shot too! :)

Far Side of Fifty June 13, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

Wow that muzzle to face shot speaks volumes of the love this gal has for her horse..awesome. It made me smile:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP