Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Little Bit About Me....

DSC_1621 copy


I know there are a lot of people and friends who stop by my blog each day. That is true since I do check to see who is coming around thanks to statcounter.com. Yes, it is a great tool to find your audience and who is finding my blog and photography interesting.
If you are one of those who like to venture over here once in awhile, I have a bit to add about "Me". Short but sweet.


"What do your friends compliment you about?" Such a good question because it isn't very often a compliment is received. When was the last time you gave out a compliment? I know hearing it makes my day! I did just have a friend tell me how proud of me she is while we were talking about my photography. And that is always an awesome feeling! My daughter told me just the other day she likes my hair....right after I was whining about it. She is my best critic!

"What are you really, really good at?" If I had to narrow it down to one thing I would have to say organized and the person to count on for things to get done. But for fun I have a few recipes I make that bring rave reviews, can drive just about any tractor, and am good with navigating directions!

"What sets your business apart from the competition in a fun way?" I am so new to being in this photography business and I love what I am doing and oftentimes I feel so giddy because it has been so fun for me! If ever I lose those feelings I will have to sit down and re-group and find out how to be inspired, make goals and achieve them.

I hope to add a few random questions like these here and there so you, my audience, my clients and friends can learn more about me as a person and as a photographer.

1 comments:

Alisa May 4, 2011 at 6:40 PM  

Great post! And I love that you can drive a tractor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP