Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Friday, May 6, 2011

Meet Kirsti

One of my goals this year for my photography business was to venture into high school senior pictures. I adore working with this age as they are so fun and willing to try new creative ideas to bring out pictures they will love to share with friends and family for years to come. I see more and more professional photographers moving away from the posed studio type pictures and gearing towards creating images that are photo journalistic showcasing that young adult's personality. And I love this style!

I am so very fortunate to have Kirsti representing me this year for high school senior pictures. She is a junior with such an awesome outlook on life. Such a positive girl to be around and I believe these pictures I took of her show her confidence and fun personality. She has less than a month left as a junior and then one more year before she graduates and moves on to college. And then life really begins!

She absolutely rocked this photo session with me. When I asked for some sass she gave it. When I needed some seriousness she moved me. And let's not forget that killer smile! Lovely!
Thank you Kirsti for representing Amy Elisabeth Photography!

Rep7

Rep6

Rep4

Rep5

Rep3

Kirsti3


Rep2

Rep1

Kirsti6

Kirsti2

3 comments:

Spruce hill May 6, 2011 at 6:43 AM  

I wish you had done miss H's portraits. These are beautiful

Unknown May 6, 2011 at 7:11 AM  

Me too so I could finally meet you Sarah!

Adrienne Zwart May 10, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

Beautiful job, Amy! She has such a gorgeous smile and amazing eyes.
It's so exciting to watch you moving ahead in this business venture doing something you absolutely love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP