Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meet Eddy ~ Irish Wolfhound

Meet Eddy. The Irish Wolfhound. A gentle giant. And giant he is and oh so very calm and sweet natured. What a delight for me to photograph. I loved spending time with him and his owner. She loves him so and they have a strong bond; such best friends. We spent time bribing him to pose, to smile and of course his pictures show what a happy boy he is. Content with life. Game for anything. He is a patient to my husband's veterinary practice and well known for his obvious size and presence as well as his overall lovely demeanor.
Eddy, I loved learning about you and hear how your owner found you for her own. I laughed along as you galloped across the sandy beach, rolled in the water and gingerly walked on your leash through town. What a special friend you are.

DSC_1850blog

DSC_1845blog

DSC_1828blog

DSC_1890blog

DSC_1893blog

DSC_1932blog

DSC_1907blog

DSC_1975blog

1 comments:

The Retired One August 8, 2011 at 6:26 PM  

These are fabulous...love how you captured his spirit in every shot! And those EYES!!??? Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP