Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Meet Mariah. Class of 2012

Meet Mariah. Class of 2012. Nothing but big smiles from her. Lot's of giggling. We had so much fun the night of her senior pictures. I could not steal one serious expression out of her throughout our session without her breaking into a smile and laughter.
Her mom and I are very close friends. She is the one who took these pictures. I have watched Mariah grow and mature through the years into such a beautiful girl, inside and out and here I am now looking at her high school senior pictures. Where ever did the time go?
Follow your dreams Mariah and never lose that smile!

DSC_1055editblog

DSC_1075editblog

DSC_1175editblog

DSC_1266editblog

DSC_1282editblog

DSC_1304editblog

DSC_1316editblog

2 comments:

The Retired One August 8, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

Wonderful, wonderful shots! Loved these.

sweetpea August 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

Beautiful shots Amy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP