Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Meet Andrea. Class of 2012

Meet Andrea. Class of 2012.
Andrea is fun, relaxed and ready to just roll with whatever. She has a love for animals which for me the animal crazy person I am, it was fun to talk about our fur babies. And just recently an adorable calico kitten has found a new home with her and her family and I am sure very busy being cuddled.
Andrea was very nice to work with and open to any ideas for a location to take her senior pictures. Alot of times for most people it takes awhile to relax while you are being photographed but for Andrea she has this natural, pretty smile. A content and happy smile that says so much about who she is.
Thank you Andrea for letting me spend a few hours with you while we created your senior pictures!

DSC_8195blog

8142editblog

DSC_8240blog

DSC_8281blog

DSC_8330blog

DSC_8404blog

DSC_8460blog

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP