Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meet Buddy

Meet Buddy.
You have to love those big ole' Bassett Hound ears! Oh sweet Buddy. My neighbors own him along with two Saint Bernard dogs. Buddy rules the farm though. Top dog for sure. I took pictures along with his "brothers" for his mom, who would be having a big surprise birthday planned by her husband this past Friday. And of course one of the surprises was a few pictures taken of her doggies.
I ordered her prints as standouts in 11 x 14 sizes. They turned out amazing! I can't wait to see these prints hanging up in their home.

DSC_8918blog

3 comments:

Anonymous October 23, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

Amy , you just rock!!!! Where oh where did you get thus talent???

Anonymous October 23, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

Amy , you just rock!!!! Where oh where did you get thus talent???

Adrienne Zwart October 23, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

I love his soulful eyes and droopy ears!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP