Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I Love ...Standouts

DSC_2394.jpgblog

One of the greatest parts of being a photographer is ordering and receiving prints and to finally see them in print in an enlarged format makes my heart sing. It is very rewarding to see a 11x14 or 16x20 print of a family session. Even better to see my client's faces when I deliver their prints!

DSC_2393.jpgblog

One of my favorite products I offer is called a Standout. With a 1 1/2 inch depth and any size available, they make a huge a statement anywhere you place them.

DSC_5238_edited-1

On a wall by itself or in a grouping with others. Set on a shelf, desk or mantel. Simple. Easy. Wonderful.They are ready to hang, no framing or hooks needed! They are designed with either a black or white edging and lightweight; perfect.

DSC_5237_edited-1

Each print has a Lustre coating applied to protect them from fading, fingerprints and to give a longer lifespan to each picture.


DSC_5234_edited-1

I have some of these in my own home and they really make a statement. Most certainly a favorite print product for me!

5 comments:

MrsMama December 22, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

I like that you don't have to frame them!

wilsonc December 22, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

They remind me of giclee paintings. Very nice.

Alisa December 23, 2010 at 5:11 AM  

I LOVE these too! I just order two clusters for myself and will be offering these to clients, so cool!

Lori Skoog December 23, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

I see that you are having GREAT success with your photography. Beautiful shots!

Far Side of Fifty December 24, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

Love that ladder and you are putting it to good use too..lovely way to display your prints:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP