Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Monday, December 13, 2010

I Heart Faces ~ Pets!





DSC_2570_edited-2blog


I Heart Faces is having their weekly photo challenge and their theme this week is Pets! Being the animal lover I am, not to mention being married to a veterinarian, animals are one my favorite subjects. The cute pooch above is Charlie who is owned by one of the veterinarians who works for my husband. I love Charlie. Adorable as a puppy last year he has matured into such a handsome boy!
Be sure to check out more pet photos over at I Heart Faces!

7 comments:

Paws on the Run December 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Gorgeous colours in this!

Tara December 13, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

SO cute, love the colors!

LivingSoAbundantly December 13, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Doggies really do smile! :0) What a beautiful dog you have!

The Retired One December 13, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

All the colors of autumn and his eyes, wow! Wonderful job!

Jules December 13, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Really lovely colors. Great job!

Mandy December 14, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Super cute photo! love the light and angle! Great entry!

Far Side of Fifty December 18, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Charlie has gentle eyes and you captured that in the photo..he can come live with me anytime:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP