Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Friday, December 31, 2010

A Look Back at 2010

When I look back through these pictures, I smile and feel a sense of complete happiness at what I have accomplished in such a short time. When I set out to take my photography passion to the next level and create my own business in September I really didn't know what to expect. However once I launched my website, this blog, and a Facebook page emails began to arrive. Phone calls started. And soon, I was booking photo sessions. I was beyond thrilled. Giddy in fact. My dreams were becoming real. My love for photography took on a greater meaning for me.


And I have loved each and every photo session I did. Meeting with family and interacting with kids. Making them smile and laugh. Seeing beautiful family moments captured with my camera.

With 2011 upon my doorstep, I foresee even more photo opportunities. I am inspired. I have many plans and ideas. I am already booking photo sessions for 2011!

Thank you to all of my clients from this past year! Thank you for sharing your lives with me and my camera. For allowing me to create pictures you will love and treasure forever!

Happy New Year to everyone! Best wishes for an even greater year ahead! Hello 2011!

DSC_1939_edited-2 copy

DSC_2021_edited-3

DSC_2538_edited-2blog

DSC_2446_edited-2blog

DSC_2717_edited-2

DSC_2570_edited-2blog

DSC_3012_edited-2blog

DSC_2984_edited-2blog

DSC_3032_edited-2blog

DSC_3230_edited-2blog

DSC_3830_edited-2blog

DSC_3858_edited-2blog

DSC_3674_edited-2blog

DSC_3782_edited-1blog

DSC_4889_edited-2blog

DSC_4682_edited-1blog

DSC_4130edit

DSC_4036_edited-2

DSC_4092edit

2 comments:

the7msn December 31, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

I'd book a session for 2011 in a heartbeat if you lived a little closer. Congratulations on the rapid success of your new venture.

Dot O December 31, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

You certainly have the talent - you just needed that push over the edge and you did it!! Congrats, Amy!! I've been following you since way back when you were just an amateur like me!

Happy New Year to you, Tim, and the kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP