Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Monday, January 3, 2011

I Heart Faces ~ Best Face Photo of 2010



DSC_2021_edited-3

Truly one of my favorite photography websites to visit is I Heart Faces. Each week they have a photo challenge where any type of photographer can join in the fun and share one picture. Beginners, amateurs, and professionals can submit their photo that best fits the photo challenge for the week. Each Monday and Tuesday you can enter your photograph here and be a part of an amazing photography community.
My photo I am sharing this week is of one of the cutest girls I was able to photograph last fall. She was so much fun and her expressions were priceless. Me and my camera loved her!
While I had a hard time narrowing down one picture to share, because frankly I have so many favorites I love, this picture showcases my style and what I strive to achieve with my photo sessions. Real life moments. Favorite memories. Happiness abound.
Be sure to stop over to I Heart Faces and see what other photographers are sharing as their favorite face this week!

33 comments:

Adrienne Zwart January 3, 2011 at 3:56 AM  

She is so cute, and I can just picture you following her around with your camera while she was enjoying the opportunity to just be her fun little self. So much better than having to sit still and pose. :)

Dana-from chaos to Grace January 3, 2011 at 4:43 AM  

I love all the expression and emotion in her face!! What a sweetheart!

I had a hard time with this week as well! SOOOOO many photos I could have used!

Unknown January 3, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

LOVE it!

Katie January 3, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

So adorable! Love kids being kids!

Danielle Pecoraro Photography January 3, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

Great photo!! Love it.

JustLeesha January 3, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

I really like your processing on this shot! And her expression is perfect!! :)

Melissa January 3, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

Love it!!! Beautiful photo and I just love the facial expression too. :)

Rebecca Jo January 3, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

Look at those eye lashes!!!! What an adorable face!!

Mine is at:
www.rebeccajophotography.wordpress.com

A note from Deb... January 3, 2011 at 7:32 AM  

Love the post processing!

Jaynee January 3, 2011 at 7:34 AM  

this is just too cute!

Jennifer January 3, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

This is really great. Love the editing.

Rachel @ Simple Girl January 3, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

Hilarious! I love pictures that make you laugh!

Unknown January 3, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

Oh, I just LOVE this photo!!! She is joyful, you can tell!!!

tara on the wander January 3, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

her expression -- and curls -- are priceless!

Catherine @ Cat on a Limb January 3, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

Love it! What a great capture. I love this style -- just so in the moment. Well done!

Allyson January 3, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

precious!

Tamar SB January 3, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

This is too cute!

Tamar

Jessica F January 3, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

I am loving her expression! Not to mention she is adorable! :)

amanda thiessen January 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

haha this is great!

sls January 3, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

Haha! She looks totally excited!

Carrie January 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

I love her energy! She reminded me just of my little girl...she is definitely having fun! Great capture!

Four Jordans January 3, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

Love this picture! Too cute!

Mandy January 4, 2011 at 7:35 AM  

Love, love, love your entry! Isn't it great how kids are the masters of funny expressions? They truly are the light of the world!

Mandy H. January 4, 2011 at 8:15 AM  

everything about it is perfect! Her happiness, the coloring, composition!! Amazing

Unknown January 4, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

Thank you everyone for your wonderful and encouraging words!

Anonymous January 4, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

The light! The focus! The speed (because really an expression that natural is quick to fade.) Lovely!

Christine @ 12,450miles January 4, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

GREAT shot! I love the light and crispness of this shot.

MrsMama January 4, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

Adorable! You got my vote. :)

chasity January 8, 2011 at 5:58 AM  

congratulations...
great photo.
adorably funny!

rebeccaharper January 8, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

Can I say Amazing.... this is truely beautiful ...love it! Congrats

Jennie Frake January 8, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

Congrats! This picture is adorable. You should have got 1st place!

Amy Henderson January 9, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

Ahhh! I love this its totally one of the best!

Dana-from chaos to Grace January 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

HUUUUUUGE congratulations to you!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP