Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's All In The Details

DSC_3905blog


Photography isn't just about taking pictures of people and faces or catching that funny moment. While this is the most important part, and primarily what I achieve with each photo session, there are other ingredients to complete the experience. It is the details. The finer print. Objects. The little things that truly capture and cause you to feel like you were a part of what was happening. A birthday party. A wedding. A graduation. Catching the details on film to tell a story. Photojournalism. I love that part of photography. Because taking pictures is not only about faces but also about capturing the story behind those smiling faces.


DSC_3915blog

DSC_3921blog

DSC_3929blog

DSC_3928blog

DSC_3917blog

DSC_3912blog

DSC_3940blog

DSC_3952blog

1 comments:

Anonymous January 13, 2011 at 6:23 AM  

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP