Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Thursday, March 8, 2012

What I Love ~ Custom DVDs and Cases

6383blog-1

I really, really like these for my clients when they purchase a disk of their images following their photo session with me. I wanted something that is customized, presentable and pretty. Yes, pretty! But overall, a nicer way to present their disk in something other than a plastic case with a computer made stick on label. Something I was offering before, but no more!

6382blog-1

Now my clients will receive a hard cover case that holds their disk of images and will keep them protected from being scratched or crushed.

6373blog-1

And I can customize them with an image and name on the front cover. Love that!

6377blog-1

And with their disk, I create an account with an online printing lab so that they can order their prints and print products from a lab that I know and and am comfortable with. And once they purchase their disk from with their images from their photo session, they have access to printing at will. Burn disks for friends and family members. Create images for scrapbooking or to make cards or calendars. Order various sizes of prints needed. Endless possibilities. Not to mention, have beautiful images! And that makes me smile.

1 comments:

jill March 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

And we LOVE the new CD cases!! Very cute and yet practical for keeping them safe for a long time! Plus we LOVED how you presented them in the cute little box!!! Keep up the great work! I show lots of people and clients Autumn's proof book, and everyone comments on how good of pictures they are and how nice the book is.. Can't wait for the next session!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP