Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Heart Faces Workshop...the photoshoot!

I am down in Dallas, Texas right now for a photography workshop put on by I Heart Faces and let's just say I am loving my time here. The workshop I attended yesterday began at 8:30 a.m. and went all day to 7 p.m. It was a fantastic day. I met so many talented photographers filled with the same passion as me. It was so fun, fun, fun and more fun. So many topics were covered. Everything from using natural light, off camera flash, editing pictures, camera products, yummy food along with a massage! Yes a massage! We were all pampered and spoiled yesterday.
Especially spoiled when we were all treated to adorable kids and a gorgeous couple for a photoshoot. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful this opportunity was to take pictures along side professional photographers and learning their secrets, watching them interact with the models and having them help me with my photoshoot experience. I gained so much experience yesterday. I left there last night truly inspired and filled with so many ideas for my own photography business.
I also left there with some beautiful pictures!
Here a few below. Enjoy!


DSC_4006edit

DSC_4092edit

DSC_4126edit

DSC_4130edit

DSC_4196edit

DSC_4243edit

DSC_4264edit

5 comments:

Rachel November 6, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Fabulous job, Amy! It was so wonderful to meet you. I know you've got great things in your future!

Far Side of Fifty November 6, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Excellent..the big fabric flowers in the hair must be the new "in " thing.
I liked the last photo the best..their hands tell it all:)

Caroljean at Watersong Journey November 7, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Lovely shots, Amy Elisabeth! Love them! And I enjoyed meeting you!! Blessings in your journey!

carlotta cisternas November 7, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

I am so incredibly jealous of the workshop...it sounds like it was an incredible amount of fun!
And your photos are stunning. So beautiful.

angie {the arthur clan} November 12, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

These turned out so amazing Amy!! So very glad that you were able to attend the workshop. I'm so glad we finally met in person! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP