Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little A & Big Brother L

A three week old baby girl and her bigger three year old brother = big smiles for me! Truthfully I have not done many baby pictures before I was asked to take pictures this day. After doing these I want to do more! You have to be patient with yourself while photographing little ones. At this age smiles are not a regular thing if at all. However, wide-eyed expressions full of wonder are. Which I adore. Not to mention little saliva bubbles peeking through her lips! So sweet!

Little A's big brother reminded me so much of my son when he was this age. Busy! On the move! Checking everything out! So his mom and I followed him all around, along with the horses. I can honestly say horses are extremely gentle yet so curious about little kids. There were many "Awwww"s said this day that is true!

DSC_3681_edited-2blog

DSC_3674_edited-2blog

DSC_3696_edited-1blog

DSC_3763_edited-1blog

DSC_3774_edited-2blog

DSC_3765_edited-1blog

DSC_3726_edited-1blog

DSC_3782_edited-1blog

8 comments:

Anonymous November 18, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

aawwwww!!!!!so so sweet!!

Adrienne Zwart November 18, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

These are precious, Amy!

Dot O November 18, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Beautiful Amy!!!

Anonymous November 18, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Wow! Those are awesome, Amy! Boy, do I miss those pudgy little feet and sweet expressions! Great photos! We need to set up a date. :) Amy

The Retired One November 18, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

'Gorgeous!! Did they give you baby fever?? LOL

sweetpea November 18, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

Amy,
I love the pictures. Adorable kids!

Alisa November 19, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Great job Amy, these are really cute!

Anonymous December 3, 2010 at 6:36 AM  

You do a wonderful job of capturing simple life moments!:) LOVE the one with the horse nuzzling the little blond head, adorable...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP