Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Friday, April 6, 2012

Meet Chad ~ Class of 2012

Meet Chad. Class of 2012.

Let me just say Chad is the nicest kid around. Mature. Responsible. Polite. All around super nice. I had such a fun time with him and his dad during Chad's high school senior session. Chad picked out the perfect location to begin his session. A "railroad graveyard" and a place I didn't even know existed. And it is an awesome place. Old empty train cars? Yes!
Old train cars create perfect backdrops. They bring an edgy, dramatic look with so much contrast which really makes a subject stand out. I know I want to do future sessions here!
Chad's idea to set up his drum set inside a vacant train car was absolutely the coolest thing and I had a blast during this photo shoot. Not to mention Chad rocking out on his drums truly made it extra fun. Talk about great acoustics!! He is super talented behind a drum set!
Thank you Chad for a fantastic few hours photographing you and creating some fun images!

DSC_0478web_edited-1

DSC_0452web

DSC_0500web_edited-2

DSC_0571web_edited-1

DSC_0555web_edited-1

DSC_0586web_edited-1

DSC_0631web_edited-1

DSC_0645Web_edited-1


DSC_0739web_edited-1

Chad is a huge football fan and was a key player for his high school's football team last fall.

DSC_0742web_edited-1

That is his dad in the background catching the football. Great catch!

DSC_0772web_edited-1

DSC_0750web_edited-1

DSC_0790web_edited-1

1 comments:

SANDY April 6, 2012 at 9:41 AM  

I absolutely love everything about these pictures!! The setting, the drums, the very good looking guy! Such a sweet smile. Good Job Amy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP