Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet Jessica ~ Class of 2012

Meet Jessica. Class of 2012. She has these amazing green eyes that just sparkle in the light. Her smile is endless. And her personality is relaxed and happy. Someone you want to be around all the time. 
I met with her and her mom last fall in October and we had such beautiful weather for Jessica's senior photo session. She and her mom are very close to one another. Almost like sisters. Giggling together. Smiling and laughing. Talking about their family, school, and Jessica's plans for college. Their easy going way about things relaxed me. Jessica's natural ability to pose and smile in front of my camera created such beautiful images of her. I couldn't have been more thrilled with how these turned out.
Thank you Jessica and your mom for such a fun couple of hours together!

DSC_7745Blogedit

DSC_7749Blogedit

Yes, she is holding a snake. Her mom and I were screaming like little girls when we saw 
this snake slithering across the trail we were walking on. Yes, I loathe snakes! And it was quite apparent her mom is too! Jessica, full of confidence and fearless of reptiles, picked this snake up posing for a picture. Jessica, you are far more adorable than the creature you are holding!

DSC_7799Blogedit_edited-1

DSC_7757Blogedit

DSC_7697Blogedit

DSC_7653Blogedit

DSC_7615Blogedit

DSC_7610Blogedit_edited-1

DSC_7573Blogedit

DSC_7772Blogedit_edited-1

1 comments:

Unknown April 30, 2012 at 7:10 AM  

These are stunning, as always!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP