Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Meet Kirstin ~ Class of 2012

Meet Kirstin. Class of 2012. Lovely brown eyes. Gorgeous smile. Awesome style. She rocked her photo session. She is just the prettiest girl!
I so enjoyed working with her. Every picture is stunning, in my humble, honest opinion!
We hit a couple locations near where I live with perfect country-side settings, tall grasses, vibrant color. Perfect. These locations set the stage for Kirstin's photo session creating beautiful backdrops. I bring along a few chairs to these sessions and the one shown in Kirstin's pictures was my Grandma's antique chair. I know my Grandma would have been giddy to see me using it for these pictures!
Thank you Kirstin for such a fun evening with you!


DSC_0744web

DSC_0737web

DSC_0709web

DSC_0635web

DSC_0650Web_edited-1

DSC_0604web

DSC_0592web

DSC_0512web

DSC_9820web

DSC_9857web

1 comments:

Elisha April 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM  

she is GORGEOUS!!! great photography! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP