Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Heart Faces ~ Slice of Life




DSC_3858_edited-2blog

Slice of Life. What does that mean to you? When it comes to taking pictures for me it means capturing life as it is. Nothing posed. Nothing planned. Nothing scripted. Life as it happens. All in the moment and seeing life as it is. Real. Emotions. Pure. In the moment.


This picture above shows a dad tickling his son showing sheer joy and happiness on their faces. What a beautiful moment. And this image is even more special to me and those who know him because this dad has recently traveled home from serving in Kuwait to be with his family for several weeks. This makes my heart so happy for them!
Welcome home Rob!

To see more "Slice of Life" pictures stop on over to I Heart Faces! See what other photographers of all levels have revealed as life unscripted.

14 comments:

LadyFi March 27, 2011 at 6:24 AM  

What a wonderful picture so full of joy!

Autumn Branscome March 27, 2011 at 6:52 AM  

This is such a good moment you've captured. Awesome!

April Belle Photography March 27, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

so sweet! Good luck!

Stacey T. March 27, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

SO sweet!!!

Anonymous March 27, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

Adorable picture, beautiful shot!

Anonymous March 27, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

LOVE it, what a great capture!!

Kara Abbey March 27, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

i LOVE the sheer joy on the dad's face as he tickles his son :D fabulous shot - one they will treasure forever :D

Tamar SB March 27, 2011 at 3:30 PM  

This is so sweet!

Tamar

The Retired One March 27, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

AWESOME!

Chellie Dee March 27, 2011 at 6:40 PM  

Love this! What a great moment!

Mandy March 29, 2011 at 6:52 AM  

This is a fantastic entry... I love the bond of laughter and love that's portrayed!

Anonymous March 29, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

such a beautiful photo! and perfect for this challenge.. :)

nrmphotog March 29, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Great capture! You can just feel the laughter!

Karen Edwards March 31, 2011 at 4:03 PM  

Love your editing...so clean and light!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP