Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photography Class Giveaway!

DSC_6738necklace1


I am so looking forward to my upcoming photography class I will be having on April 16th. I am especially excited about everyone who has signed up! I want this class to be fun, full of information and really hoping for those "Ah-Ha" moments where things really begin to click(not the shutter button click!)when learning how to use ISO, Aperture numbers and Shutter speeds to bring out the best in pictures taken.
For this class I want to make it extra special. In order to do that, I contacted a few retailers about possibly donating an item to one lucky participant in my photography class. As luck would have it, this necklace above arrived in my mailbox the other day.

DSC_6737necklace2

Can we say adorable, whimsy, one of a kind camera necklace? We sure can! And it is special because for any photography lovin' gal this necklace will be so fun to wear!
The lead-free camera holds a signature aqua-toned rhinestone on a soft leather suede adjustable cord. I am very excited to give this to one special gal attending my class in April!
These are created by Pamela Topping and she graciously donated this necklace to me.
If you would like more information about this necklace and more styles, please stop over to Pamela Toppings website here. She is also having a super cool giveaway this week in honor of her birthday as well! Be sure to check that out! She can be found on Facebook here. And if you are using Photoshop and/or Photoshop Elements, you have to see her wonderful actions she offers. They are beautiful and surely a staple in any photographer's tool bag.

If you have not signed up for my photography class, be sure to contact me to find out more information and details!

1 comments:

The Retired One March 23, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

Gosh I wish I could come,Amy. I have that wedding and still don't know if I can go when I get back.How much are you charging for the class? Are there motels close by?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP