Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

She's My Inspiration

DSC_6770

My daughter is clearly my favorite part of my photography journey because she continues to amaze me with her beauty which makes capturing images of her so wonderful. Not to mention her patience with me when I ask to take pictures of her. I am not sure if she realizes how much she has taught me about being a photographer but I would like to believe she has a little bit of an inclination of how taking pictures makes me so very happy. And how being in this spot in my life right now, this road I am traveling, finding my niche in life doing something I so enjoy; it's is an awesome feeling!
Thank you sweet daughter for your brilliant smiles and beautiful green eyes! ;)

DSC_6762

2 comments:

Mom March 23, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

Oh and she took many more pics of that little angel....and she just smiled and smiled along with some goofy silly faces as well.

The Retired One March 23, 2011 at 5:04 PM  

She is a real beauty and pure joy radiates from her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP