Powered by Blogger.

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi and welcome to the Amy Elisabeth Photography blog. This is the place where you will read all about my latest photo sessions, favorite print products I offer and random happenings in and outside of my photography passionate life! With this blog I hope you learn more about me as a photographer, my style, and what makes me, me!
If you like what you see and are interested in booking a session and would like more information, there is a link to my website in the menu above.
Enjoy viewing my photos and reading the stories I share here on this blog! ;)

Monday, March 14, 2011

I Heart Faces ~ Sun Flare


DSC_1203_edited-1


I Heart Faces, a wonderful website full of all kinds of resources for photographers, is having a weekly theme open to any level photographer for sharing pictures. This week's theme is sun flare and my entry is of my daughter. Believe it or not she was petting our dog Ruby who really is down below her in the tall grasses of our hay field.
Be sure to stop on over to I Heart Faces and view more pictures having sun flare in them!

17 comments:

caroline March 14, 2011 at 5:49 AM  

beautiful picture!

angie {thearthurclan} March 14, 2011 at 6:40 AM  

This is gorgeous Amy!

Katy Frazier March 14, 2011 at 6:46 AM  

Beautiful!

Gina Kleinworth March 14, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

Really pretty- love that field & all the glow

Saritney Photography March 14, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Ohhh!! My heart skipped a little when I saw the field of dandelions! This is sooooooooo prettty!! Gorgeous I tell you!

Dana M Lane March 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

LOVE this one! So pretty!

amanda thiessen March 14, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

beautiful!

Amanda Heath March 14, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

doesn't get much more magical than this...

Unknown March 14, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

Thank you ! I appreciate all of your comments and kind words!

Unknown March 14, 2011 at 4:56 PM  

I'm sitting in front of a space heater, but i think the warmth is coming from this photo! Nice shot.

The Retired One March 14, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

Love that shot!!

xoxo, Lela March 14, 2011 at 5:56 PM  

Wow, this is truly beautiful. Love it.

Unknown March 14, 2011 at 6:21 PM  

This is just beautiful! I love it! :-)

Valerie March 14, 2011 at 7:40 PM  

Saw this on iheartfaces.com facebook site. Great shot!! love the detail and the field. So prefect.

Jana Hamarova March 15, 2011 at 2:49 AM  

Your edit is precious! Seriously

sweetpea March 15, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

Love this picture.

You have an award of on my blog.

Jaymi March 17, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

i absolutely love this! stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me on Facebook!

Search This Blog


Rock the Shot


Actions To Make Your Photoshop World Go Round!

Network Blogs

wibiya widget

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP